Sunday, 10 January 2016

Cancel that!

After a last minute look at the weather we decided to cancel our fishing trip tomorrow as it looks like it will be raining all day. Normally that would not put me off but as we planned this trip to be our first pole fishing outing, I did not fancy sitting there in the pouring rain trying to work out what is what. If we get a dry day this week I will go and have a go myself. Unfortunately Tim  will only have one day off in the next couple of weeks so It looks like we will not be able to get together until later in the month.

I hope the casters will last for a few days sealed in this bag in the fridge
In the meantime I have bait to contend with. I bought a pint of maggots and another pint of casters. Hopefully, I will be able to keep them alive for the next few days until I get back to the bank. The maggots will get a riddle tomorrow and repacked into their nice cosy bait box. I have managed to keep maggots for a week or so but the caters are new to me. It is all good experience.